Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread House

Ok. This craft DROVE ME CRAZY! K had a BLAST putting the stickers on, but I'm impatient and a perfectionist. I really learned how to control myself here! We usually do a real gingerbread house, with crackers and candy...but that gets to be pricey. I picked this kit up at Walmart for $5! And it was as cheap as that too. Not all that impressed with how everything went together. The photo on the box shows all the stickers laying flat and nice. RIGHT! Stickers are falling off due to how the house is made. Oh well. It took about an hour out of our night, which was great! We had a long day of playing and Mommy is very tired. Daddy had church tonight so K and I did this to pass the time! It was fun, minus my imperfections. But seriously though, K really did enjoy it. :)


I guess I have her trained. Cameras up...smile!

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! Turned out great! Is it foam? K is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adventurous! I hate to admit it, but I don't sit for that much time with McKelle to do anything. I'm usually working around the house. Way to be!

    ReplyDelete